|This 24" inflatable ball makes learning about Minerals and their properties a bunch of fun! Play a quick game by tossing the ball back and forth between two students or a group, and wherever the students left thumb lands is the question that gets answered!!
Teacher?s answers and instructions for game play are included on the enclosed answer sheet. Examples of the 95 questions on the ball:
- Pyrite has what interesting nickname?
- Both diamon and graphite are mineral forms of the element ______?
- True or False: Silver is an element and a mineral.
- When mimerals grow into regular geometric shapes, they are called _____?
- True of False: Infared lights make minerals fluoresce or glow.
- Rocks are made of ______?
- True or False: A snow flake cyrstal qualifies as a mineral.
- True or False: Most minerals can form cyrstals under the right geologic conditions.
- Mica comes in a variety of colors, name two.